Azores Retreat October 13-18th 2019
About this trip
CC Martin & Carolyn Stuart, co-owners of C2 Body, are so excited for another 6 days of Adventure and Wellness in the Azores, Portugal- as they loved their first trip so much and can't to do it again with you. Please join!
The Azores are a magical, volcanic land, full of natural, raw beauty, a temperate climate and endless outdoor activities. Truly an adventure lovers paradise, and just under 5 hours from Boston.
Our days will include always optional Pilates and Barre classes with CC and Carolyn, as well as hikes to some of the most incredible vistas on the island, soaks in natural hot springs, and exploration of neighboring towns and beaches.
There will also be plenty of time for relaxation amongst the property of our oceanfront, 4-star eco-beach resort. All meals (with the exception of 2 lunches) are included, and will be nourishing, fresh, and delicious, so that you can get a true taste of Azorean fare.
A €500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot on this retreat. The balance is due 120 days prior to departure.
Please note that while the official start date of this trip is October 13th, you will need to take a red eye flight from BOS (Boston) to PDL (Azores) on the evening of October 12th.
We will send you flight recommendations once trip minimums are met. If you choose to book flights other than these recommended ones, you will be responsible for paying for your own airport transfers, which will run you roughly 20 - 25 EURO each way.
Check-in at Santa Barbara Eco-Resort on our arrival day is at 2:30pm. If you would like an early check-in to your room when you arrive at the resort at 7am there is an added cost for this. Please email [email protected] to inquire about availability and pricing for your early check-in.
- 5 Nights / 6 Days lodging at Santa Barbara Eco-Beach Resort
- Breakfast & Dinner Daily (Departure day no dinner)
- Lunch on Arrival Day, and Bagged Lunch on Excursion Days (no lunch on free days)
- Two group excursions to some of the island’s best hikes and relaxing hot springs, including all guides and transportation
- Daily Pilates and Barre classes with CC and Carolyn
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Ponta Delgada Airport (PDL) to SBER and back (about a 15 minute ride each way)